Sharing my ways 😊
Hey !!sad ??feeling low??? Feeling frustrated??
Okay I understand ..I won't say it's okay because it is really not !
But i would like to give u some way of coming out of this sadness ..okay ! I know u would be thinking why should I even try this persons way or maybe why are you even wasting ur time reading this..but as we say sometimes 5 mins of reading can get u something u never expected ..maybe this could help u...as it did to me.
So here we go.
Well I know you are sad because of a reason and many times things don't turn out as we want so what do we do...just stay sad ??No .
Now the step 1..just smile as wide as you can for 2 mins .
Step 2 . After you are done smiling go open a youtube or some joke read it and laugh as badly as it hurts ur stomach for at least 2 mins .
Step 3 and the last..just think if the thing you are worrying about or feeling sad about is worth it ??no its not..so smile and relax and boom!!! Ur mood will change..
I know it might not be a perfect way of getting out of things...but i felt sharing my way of coming out of things .




Comments
Post a Comment